About this event:
Created by cammie
Wanted! Seamstresses for Tanzania
Make One-Take One Pillowcase Dresses
- Saturday, March 16, 9 am until, lunch included
- Bring your own material, pillowcases, ribbon and thread OR you can purchase it that day for a nominal fee.
- Bring your own sewing machine also, if possible.
- Please contact Beth Panik (256-490-5500) or Missy Stephens (256-799-1566) for more details and if you plan to attend (headcount for lunch)
- Don’t sew, but want to help? We can still use you, just ask how!
Needed items for the Make One- Take One Pillowcase Event for Tanzanaia:
- New or like new decorative pillowcases suitable for little girls dresses (they like vibrant colors)
- Grosgrain ribbon 1-11/2 in wide, all colors
- Pretty, colorful fabrics