Download: Ready: The Parable of the Great Banquet
Rev. Dick Cain Luke 14:15-24 October 7, 2018
- God’s Passion (15-17). God desires a house full of children feasting at His banquet.
- Our Problem (18-20). We value other things more than the focus of this banquet.
- One is absorbed with possessions.
- One is absorbed with profits.
- One is absorbed with pleasures.
III. God’s Provision (16). God provides this great banquet for broken sinners at an immense cost.
- Our Responsibility (21-24).
- Proper attire (Matthew 22:11-14; Isaiah 61:10)
- Purposeful service (14:21-23; 24:14; Revelation 19:7-9)