Our Core Beliefs
People who cherish God's gospel
- All mankind participated in Adam’s fall from his original sinless state and is thus lost in sin and totally helpless.
- The Sovereign God, for no other reason than His own unfathomable love and mercy, has chosen lost sinners from every nation to be redeemed by the power of the Holy Spirit and through the atoning death and resurrection of His son, Jesus Christ.
- Those sinners whom the Spirit quickens, come to believe in Christ, as Savior, by the Word of God, are born again, become sons of God, and will persevere to the end.
- Justification is by faith alone and through it the undeserving sinner is forgiven, accepted, and clothed with the perfect righteousness of Christ.
- The goal of God’s salvation in the life of the Christian is holiness, good works, and service for the glory of God.
- The Gospel of God’s salvation in Jesus Christ must be proclaimed to all the world as a witness before Jesus Christ returns.
People who treasure God's Word
- The Bible is the inspired and inerrant Word of God, the only infallible rule of faith and practice.
People who delight in God's Worship
- There is one God, eternal and self-existing in three persons (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) who are to be equally loved, honored, and adored.
Rainbow Presbyterian Church is a member church of the Presbyterian Church in America.